Bell and Neil boost judging lineup for Ocean digital competition
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 September 2013 12:01PM
Nick Bell and Ross Neil, creative directors at Brooklyn Brothers and WCRS respectively, are among the industry figures that will judge Ocean Outdoor's Art of Outdoor digital competition for 2013.
Will Awdry, a creative partner at Ogilvy & Mather, Ann Wixley, the creative director OMD UK, and Tanya Brookfield, the deputy managing director of Elvis, are also on the panel alongside Bell, the executive creative director at Brooklyn Brothers, and Neil, a creative director at WCRS.
They are part of a 12-strong judging lineup for the competition, which awards creative digital outdoor advertising, in association with Brand Republic. The competition covers full motion, subtle motion and interactivity.
Other judges include Steve Parker, the managing director of MediaVest UK; Roy Jeans, the chief executive of Rapport; Stuart Taylor, the chief executive of Kinetic; Glen Wilson, the managing director of Posterscope.
The deadline to enter has been extended to Friday, 13 September. Entrants can submit work for two categories: DOOH techniques, and interactive/experiential.
On offer is share of a £275,000 prize fund and the chance to have work showcased on Ocean’s locations including Eat Street at Westfield London, the Holland Park roundabout and The Two Towers West.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield UK; Andy Tilley, the chief strategic officer at Talon; and Adrian Cotterill, the editor-in-chief of Daily DOOH, complete the judging lineup.
The winners will be announced at a breakfast awards ceremony on 10 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Events Manager Brompton Bicycle Competitive, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool