Bell and Neil boost judging lineup for Ocean digital competition
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 September 2013 12:01PM
Nick Bell and Ross Neil, creative directors at Brooklyn Brothers and WCRS respectively, are among the industry figures that will judge Ocean Outdoor's Art of Outdoor digital competition for 2013.
Will Awdry, a creative partner at Ogilvy & Mather, Ann Wixley, the creative director OMD UK, and Tanya Brookfield, the deputy managing director of Elvis, are also on the panel alongside Bell, the executive creative director at Brooklyn Brothers, and Neil, a creative director at WCRS.
They are part of a 12-strong judging lineup for the competition, which awards creative digital outdoor advertising, in association with Brand Republic. The competition covers full motion, subtle motion and interactivity.
Other judges include Steve Parker, the managing director of MediaVest UK; Roy Jeans, the chief executive of Rapport; Stuart Taylor, the chief executive of Kinetic; Glen Wilson, the managing director of Posterscope.
The deadline to enter has been extended to Friday, 13 September. Entrants can submit work for two categories: DOOH techniques, and interactive/experiential.
On offer is share of a £275,000 prize fund and the chance to have work showcased on Ocean’s locations including Eat Street at Westfield London, the Holland Park roundabout and The Two Towers West.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield UK; Andy Tilley, the chief strategic officer at Talon; and Adrian Cotterill, the editor-in-chief of Daily DOOH, complete the judging lineup.
The winners will be announced at a breakfast awards ceremony on 10 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £65k + bonus & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Corporate Branding Comms Royds Raphael £40k-£45k+&bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration