'Dumb ways to die' director joins Passion Pictures
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 September 2013 12:05PM
Julian Frost, director of the multi-Cannes Lions winning "dumb ways to die", has signed up to production company Passion Pictures for commercial representation in the UK and across Europe.
"Dumb ways to die" was created for Melbourne's Metro Trains, with agency McCann Melbourne. The ad won a record-breaking five Grand Prix awards, 18 Gold Lions, three Silver Lions and two Bronze Lions at this year's Cannes Lions festival.
It has been viewed online more than 59 million times on YouTube and figures from Unruly estimate it has been shared 3.9 million times across social media since it was published in November 2012.
Frost also worked with McCann and Melbourne Metro to create a free "dumb ways to die" game for Apple's iOS devices as part of the campaign.
Nicola Finn, the executive producer at Passion Pictures, said: "We’re thrilled to have Julian join Passion Pictures. We regard him as an incredibly exciting and innovative talent, very relevant to the multi-media world we find ourselves in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £24000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment Negotiable, North Yorkshire