McCormick calls pitch for digital and media
McCormick, the company that owns Schwartz, is reviewing its digital and media accounts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The spice manufacturer has selected agencies for chemistry meetings, but these had yet to take place at the time of going to print. Haystack is handling the process.
Starcom MediaVest Group is the incumbent on the pan-European media business. It won the account from Carat in 2008, when it was worth £7.5 million.
Grey London handles McCormick’s creative work in EMEA and is not affected by the review.
A company spokeswoman said: "McCormick has called a review of its EMEA media and digital agencies. We will communicate when the process is complete and will announce the outcome at the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London