McCormick calls pitch for digital and media
McCormick, the company that owns Schwartz, is reviewing its digital and media accounts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The spice manufacturer has selected agencies for chemistry meetings, but these had yet to take place at the time of going to print. Haystack is handling the process.
Starcom MediaVest Group is the incumbent on the pan-European media business. It won the account from Carat in 2008, when it was worth £7.5 million.
Grey London handles McCormick’s creative work in EMEA and is not affected by the review.
A company spokeswoman said: "McCormick has called a review of its EMEA media and digital agencies. We will communicate when the process is complete and will announce the outcome at the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media