McCormick calls pitch for digital and media
McCormick, the company that owns Schwartz, is reviewing its digital and media accounts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The spice manufacturer has selected agencies for chemistry meetings, but these had yet to take place at the time of going to print. Haystack is handling the process.
Starcom MediaVest Group is the incumbent on the pan-European media business. It won the account from Carat in 2008, when it was worth £7.5 million.
Grey London handles McCormick’s creative work in EMEA and is not affected by the review.
A company spokeswoman said: "McCormick has called a review of its EMEA media and digital agencies. We will communicate when the process is complete and will announce the outcome at the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show