McCormick calls pitch for digital and media
McCormick, the company that owns Schwartz, is reviewing its digital and media accounts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The spice manufacturer has selected agencies for chemistry meetings, but these had yet to take place at the time of going to print. Haystack is handling the process.
Starcom MediaVest Group is the incumbent on the pan-European media business. It won the account from Carat in 2008, when it was worth £7.5 million.
Grey London handles McCormick’s creative work in EMEA and is not affected by the review.
A company spokeswoman said: "McCormick has called a review of its EMEA media and digital agencies. We will communicate when the process is complete and will announce the outcome at the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media