McCormick calls pitch for digital and media
McCormick, the company that owns Schwartz, is reviewing its digital and media accounts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The spice manufacturer has selected agencies for chemistry meetings, but these had yet to take place at the time of going to print. Haystack is handling the process.
Starcom MediaVest Group is the incumbent on the pan-European media business. It won the account from Carat in 2008, when it was worth £7.5 million.
Grey London handles McCormick’s creative work in EMEA and is not affected by the review.
A company spokeswoman said: "McCormick has called a review of its EMEA media and digital agencies. We will communicate when the process is complete and will announce the outcome at the end of the year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Richmond Ninesharp Negotiable, Richmond upon Thames
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up