Campaign vote: what is the UK's greatest ad featuring a dog?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 September 2013 11:03AM
The 35th anniversary of the Dogs Trust's "a dog is for life..." slogan is approaching and Campaign figured that was as good a reason as any to ask: what is the greatest UK ad featuring man's best friend?
Campaign has narrowed the field of competition to ten TV spots, but needs your help selecting the best. [voting has now closed] But in case you need reminding what makes the runners and riders so great, here are links to the shortlisted ads.
Thinkbox ‘Harvey and rabbit’
O2 ‘be more dog’
Andrex's first 'puppy' ad
Dulux "my way"
Frank "Pablo the drug mule"
John Smith’s "dog show"
John Smith’s "dog"
Volkswagen Polo "confidence"
Results from the poll will be published as part of a feature in Campaign on 4 October 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake