Campaign vote: what is the UK's greatest ad featuring a dog?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 September 2013 11:03AM
The 35th anniversary of the Dogs Trust's "a dog is for life..." slogan is approaching and Campaign figured that was as good a reason as any to ask: what is the greatest UK ad featuring man's best friend?
Campaign has narrowed the field of competition to ten TV spots, but needs your help selecting the best. [voting has now closed] But in case you need reminding what makes the runners and riders so great, here are links to the shortlisted ads.
Thinkbox ‘Harvey and rabbit’
O2 ‘be more dog’
Andrex's first 'puppy' ad
Dulux "my way"
Frank "Pablo the drug mule"
John Smith’s "dog show"
John Smith’s "dog"
Volkswagen Polo "confidence"
Results from the poll will be published as part of a feature in Campaign on 4 October 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Lead Designer (Agency, Marketing, central-London) Creative Recruitment £32000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager - Travel and Tech Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Creative Team Major Players £35000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India