Campaign vote: what is the UK's greatest ad featuring a dog?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 September 2013 11:03AM
The 35th anniversary of the Dogs Trust's "a dog is for life..." slogan is approaching and Campaign figured that was as good a reason as any to ask: what is the greatest UK ad featuring man's best friend?
Campaign has narrowed the field of competition to ten TV spots, but needs your help selecting the best. [voting has now closed] But in case you need reminding what makes the runners and riders so great, here are links to the shortlisted ads.
Thinkbox ‘Harvey and rabbit’
O2 ‘be more dog’
Andrex's first 'puppy' ad
Dulux "my way"
Frank "Pablo the drug mule"
John Smith’s "dog show"
John Smith’s "dog"
Volkswagen Polo "confidence"
Results from the poll will be published as part of a feature in Campaign on 4 October 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Northampton
- Freelance Web Designers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £270 per day, London
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £30-£35,000 , London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank