Campaign vote: what is the UK's greatest ad featuring a dog?
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 September 2013 11:03AM
The 35th anniversary of the Dogs Trust's "a dog is for life..." slogan is approaching and Campaign figured that was as good a reason as any to ask: what is the greatest UK ad featuring man's best friend?
Campaign has narrowed the field of competition to ten TV spots, but needs your help selecting the best. [voting has now closed] But in case you need reminding what makes the runners and riders so great, here are links to the shortlisted ads.
Thinkbox ‘Harvey and rabbit’
O2 ‘be more dog’
Andrex's first 'puppy' ad
Dulux "my way"
Frank "Pablo the drug mule"
John Smith’s "dog show"
John Smith’s "dog"
Volkswagen Polo "confidence"
Results from the poll will be published as part of a feature in Campaign on 4 October 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure