Pitch update: Grey withdraws from BA pitch
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 October 2013 08:30AM
The latest updates from Homebase and Argos parent, Home Retail Group, SSE and British Airways pitches.
Curious early rumblings from Home Retail Group, the owner of Homebase and Argos, which has been contacting ad agencies concerning what it claims is the launch of two mysterious brands. Leo Burnett is the incumbent on Homebase and CHI & Partners looks after Argos, so it seems that the retailer is looking to expand its roster. Watch this space for more details.
SSE’s media review, which started in July, continues with the UK’s second-largest energy supplier inviting four agencies to pitch this week. The shops involved are MEC, Mindshare, OMD and ZenithOptimedia – but this list is expected to be cut down to a final two, possibly as early as the end of the week. The energy supplier spent about £5 million on advertising last year, but has ambitions to make an impact with a new marketing push in the New Year.
The British Airways ad pitchlist just got a bit shorter, with Grey London withdrawing from the process. This leaves Anomaly, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Mother, Ogilvy and SapientNitro still involved in the process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England