ZenithOptimedia brings in Ian Liddicoat as first CIO
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 October 2013 11:57AM
ZenithOptimedia Group has hired Ian Liddicoat, the head of marketing sciences at professional services firm Towers Watson, as its first chief information officer.
Liddicoat will be responsible for driving ZenithOptimedia’s data-led solutions for clients, ensuring the agency maximizes its use of data and technology as part of its ‘Live ROI’ proposition.
He will work from Zenith's London office in a role covering both the UK and global market. He will report to the UK group chief executive, Tim Hipperson, and the global managing partner, Belinda Rowe.
Liddicoat set up the marketing services practice at Towers Watson, which applies analysis techniques and technologies to maximise the efficiency of marketing for clients.
He began his career as a senior analyst within the Ministry of Defence, before moving to Equifax, where he led the company’s direct marketing and credit scoring divisions.
Liddicoat later set up his consultancy business, Monday International, which was bought by Grey Worldwide. He then spent seven years within WPP growing the business into MDS Global Consulting, with clients including Adobe, Fidelity, BAT and Microsoft, before joining Towers Watson.
He has also worked at Draft Worldwide.
Hipperson said: "A sophisticated comprehension of data, and the tools necessary to unlock the insights that lay beneath, is vital to every single facet of our business.
"Ian brings more than two decades of experience and capability to a crucially important role for ZenithOptimedia moving forwards, further enhancing our ROI-agency proposition with data at its heart."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer Premier Media £32000 - £42000 per annum, City of London
- Research Manager Major Players £36000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director Gemini Search £70000.00 - £80000 per annum, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign