ZenithOptimedia brings in Ian Liddicoat as first CIO
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 October 2013 11:57AM
ZenithOptimedia Group has hired Ian Liddicoat, the head of marketing sciences at professional services firm Towers Watson, as its first chief information officer.
Liddicoat will be responsible for driving ZenithOptimedia’s data-led solutions for clients, ensuring the agency maximizes its use of data and technology as part of its ‘Live ROI’ proposition.
He will work from Zenith's London office in a role covering both the UK and global market. He will report to the UK group chief executive, Tim Hipperson, and the global managing partner, Belinda Rowe.
Liddicoat set up the marketing services practice at Towers Watson, which applies analysis techniques and technologies to maximise the efficiency of marketing for clients.
He began his career as a senior analyst within the Ministry of Defence, before moving to Equifax, where he led the company’s direct marketing and credit scoring divisions.
Liddicoat later set up his consultancy business, Monday International, which was bought by Grey Worldwide. He then spent seven years within WPP growing the business into MDS Global Consulting, with clients including Adobe, Fidelity, BAT and Microsoft, before joining Towers Watson.
He has also worked at Draft Worldwide.
Hipperson said: "A sophisticated comprehension of data, and the tools necessary to unlock the insights that lay beneath, is vital to every single facet of our business.
"Ian brings more than two decades of experience and capability to a crucially important role for ZenithOptimedia moving forwards, further enhancing our ROI-agency proposition with data at its heart."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Recruitment Consultant, Digital/Direct Marketing Consultancy Direct Recruitment 25k-59k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad