02 hires MBA for b2b digital account
02 has hired MBA to handle its b2b digital account following a competitive pitch.
The win means MBA will help promote Telefonica-owned O2 to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) through predominantly digital communications. MBA’s work could also include other platforms.
The incumbent on the account was TMP, which was involved in the review.
O2 defines SMB as anything from SOHO [single office/home office] companies employing one to ten people, right up to businesses employing 2,000 people.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA, said: "We cannot wait to help 02 ‘be more dog’ in the way the brand is positioned to the business audience through the creation of some really exciting digital work."
Campaign revealed the pitch was taking place in May. ISBA advised O2 on the review in its early stages.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive - Agency - Advertising Adam Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Marketing - Boutique, Global Asset Management Firm - London Capstone Hill Search Negotiable, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing EMR £60000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager, URGENT, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £180 per day, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles