02 hires MBA for b2b digital account
02 has hired MBA to handle its b2b digital account following a competitive pitch.
The win means MBA will help promote Telefonica-owned O2 to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) through predominantly digital communications. MBA’s work could also include other platforms.
The incumbent on the account was TMP, which was involved in the review.
O2 defines SMB as anything from SOHO [single office/home office] companies employing one to ten people, right up to businesses employing 2,000 people.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA, said: "We cannot wait to help 02 ‘be more dog’ in the way the brand is positioned to the business audience through the creation of some really exciting digital work."
Campaign revealed the pitch was taking place in May. ISBA advised O2 on the review in its early stages.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition