Cancer Research UK hires Dare for digital
Cancer Research UK has hired Dare to its digital roster following a competitive pitch process.
It is the shop’s first work for the charity. Dare and its sister EDC PR agency Citizen will support an above-the-line brand ad campaign through digital and social activity.
Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO creates the charity’s advertising.
Michael Docherty, the head of digital at Cancer Research UK, said: "Good quality digital communications are essential in inspiring our audiences to support our pioneering research.
"Dare has an excellent team of creative and innovative minds who have shown passion and commitment to helping us to beat cancer sooner. We very much look forward to building a long standing relationship with them."
A spokesman for Dare was unable to comment on what other agencies would be on the Cancer Research UK digital roster going forward.
John Owen, the chief strategy officer at Dare, said: "It is a privilege for us to support the critical and brilliant research work done at Cancer Research UK.
"They are already an innovator in the digital space, we look forward to pooling our energy and talent to go further and beat cancer sooner."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- CREATIVE LEADS - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire