Adidas tweets congratulations to Jenny Jones
Adidas tweeted its congratulations to the snowboarder Jenny Jones, the winner of Team GB's first medal of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and the country's first ever on snow.
Jones, who is 33, won bronze in the women’s snowboard slopestyle yesterday after receiving 87.25 points from the judges. The American Jamie Anderson took gold with 95.25 points and Finland's Enni Rukajarvi won sliver with 92.50.
Adidas, the official sportswear provider to the British Olympic Association, tweeted a picture of Jones with her medal with the words "history maker" across the photo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition