Adidas tweets congratulations to Jenny Jones
Adidas tweeted its congratulations to the snowboarder Jenny Jones, the winner of Team GB's first medal of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and the country's first ever on snow.
Jones, who is 33, won bronze in the women’s snowboard slopestyle yesterday after receiving 87.25 points from the judges. The American Jamie Anderson took gold with 95.25 points and Finland's Enni Rukajarvi won sliver with 92.50.
Adidas, the official sportswear provider to the British Olympic Association, tweeted a picture of Jones with her medal with the words "history maker" across the photo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager (B2C Financial Services) EasyWebRecruitment.com £55-65K per annum, depending on experiences + benefits + discretionary bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Major Players £25000 - £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)