Adidas tweets congratulations to Jenny Jones
Adidas tweeted its congratulations to the snowboarder Jenny Jones, the winner of Team GB's first medal of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and the country's first ever on snow.
Jones, who is 33, won bronze in the women’s snowboard slopestyle yesterday after receiving 87.25 points from the judges. The American Jamie Anderson took gold with 95.25 points and Finland's Enni Rukajarvi won sliver with 92.50.
Adidas, the official sportswear provider to the British Olympic Association, tweeted a picture of Jones with her medal with the words "history maker" across the photo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'