Adidas tweets congratulations to Jenny Jones
Adidas tweeted its congratulations to the snowboarder Jenny Jones, the winner of Team GB's first medal of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and the country's first ever on snow.
Jones, who is 33, won bronze in the women’s snowboard slopestyle yesterday after receiving 87.25 points from the judges. The American Jamie Anderson took gold with 95.25 points and Finland's Enni Rukajarvi won sliver with 92.50.
Adidas, the official sportswear provider to the British Olympic Association, tweeted a picture of Jones with her medal with the words "history maker" across the photo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show