Adidas tweets congratulations to Jenny Jones
Adidas tweeted its congratulations to the snowboarder Jenny Jones, the winner of Team GB's first medal of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and the country's first ever on snow.
Jones, who is 33, won bronze in the women’s snowboard slopestyle yesterday after receiving 87.25 points from the judges. The American Jamie Anderson took gold with 95.25 points and Finland's Enni Rukajarvi won sliver with 92.50.
Adidas, the official sportswear provider to the British Olympic Association, tweeted a picture of Jones with her medal with the words "history maker" across the photo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London