VCCP's Jon Boardman joins Isobar UK as managing director
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 March 2014 06:30AM
Isobar UK has hired Jon Boardman, the partner and group business development director at VCCP, as its managing director, replacing Wayne Brown.
When he joins Isobar in May, Boardman will complete Isobar’s senior management team, alongside the chief executive and executive creative director, Nick Bailey, and the chief strategy officer, Patricia McDonald.
Boardman will assume all client and commercial management duties, enabling Bailey to focus on strategic creative output. Isobar’s account handling and finance leads will report to Boardman. He will report to Bailey.
At VCCP since 2005, Boardman held roles including head of account management. He also oversaw the integration of VCCP’s partnership agencies into its parent, Chime Communications.
Bailey said Isobar had had a "long, respectful wait" for Boardman since first speaking with him in autumn 2013.
He added: "Isobar has built extraordinary momentum in a short period of time and I’m excited to see that accelerate under the influence of the powerful skillset that Jon brings from his exceptional integrated experience at VCCP."
Brown left in June last year to run Grey Possible.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter