R/GA London hires Sid Lee group account director
R/GA London has hired John Wilson, the business lead for Adidas at Sid Lee in Montreal, as its group account director, client services.
Wilson joined R/GA London as group account director on 7 April. He relocated from Montreal, where he spent more than a year in charge of the global Adidas account at Sid Lee.
Before that, Wilson spent five years at AKQA London. For three of those years he was group account director for the Nike Football business, and oversaw work including the "write the future" campaign for the 2010 World Cup.
At R/GA London, Wilson will work on the agency’s Nike and Heineken accounts.
Matt Lodder, vice president of R/GA London, said: "Throughout his career, John has provided genuine thought leadership and strategic insight for his clients, building deep and mutually beneficial relationships along the way.
"We’re looking forward to him continuing that here and playing an important what we’re building here at R/GA London."
Wilson said: "I'm hugely excited to be joining the agency at a time where the office is going from strength-to-strength and creating a really unique identity for itself here in London.
"The breadth of work that the office is producing for clients is pretty staggering, and I’m looking forward to hitting the ground running and getting involved in some game-changing innovative projects this year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital