Robinsons-owner Britvic hires TH_NK in digital UK pitch
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 May 2014 01:29PM
Britvic, the owner of the Robinsons, J2O and Tango drinks brands, has appointed TH_NK as its lead digital agency after a six-way pitch.
The drinks company called the pitch in February ahead of an overhaul of its approach to digital across its brands, which also include Fruit Shoot.
Britvic will now use TH_NK to lead digital strategy and execution across social, web, and mobile for all UK brands. The agency will also lead digital measurement and optimisation.
TH_NK will work with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which has the Robinsons, J2O and Tango ad accounts, and CHI & Partners, which creates advertising for Drench.
Initially TH_NK will focus on the adult soft drink J20, working with BBH and Iris.
Tarek Nseir, the chief executive of TH_NK, said: "We’re very excited to have been given a rare opportunity to transform one of the UK’s leading FMCG brand portfolios, by exploring digital product ideas that transcend and amplify the value of campaigns."
TH_NK is an independent digital agency with clients including Nando’s, Warner Bros, JK Rowling, ASOS and Channel 4.
It created the Pottermore digital platform for JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series, which allowed fans to explore the story and buy the eBooks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Junior Business Director, £80k. Leading ATL / Integrated agency MODA consult £75k - £80k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director - £60k to £70k - ATL/Digital MODA consult Around the £60k - £70k + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned