Robinsons-owner Britvic hires TH_NK in digital UK pitch
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 May 2014 01:29PM
Britvic, the owner of the Robinsons, J2O and Tango drinks brands, has appointed TH_NK as its lead digital agency after a six-way pitch.
The drinks company called the pitch in February ahead of an overhaul of its approach to digital across its brands, which also include Fruit Shoot.
Britvic will now use TH_NK to lead digital strategy and execution across social, web, and mobile for all UK brands. The agency will also lead digital measurement and optimisation.
TH_NK will work with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which has the Robinsons, J2O and Tango ad accounts, and CHI & Partners, which creates advertising for Drench.
Initially TH_NK will focus on the adult soft drink J20, working with BBH and Iris.
Tarek Nseir, the chief executive of TH_NK, said: "We’re very excited to have been given a rare opportunity to transform one of the UK’s leading FMCG brand portfolios, by exploring digital product ideas that transcend and amplify the value of campaigns."
TH_NK is an independent digital agency with clients including Nando’s, Warner Bros, JK Rowling, ASOS and Channel 4.
It created the Pottermore digital platform for JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series, which allowed fans to explore the story and buy the eBooks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Interim Product & Propositions Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Central London
- Digital Planning Manager - FMCG and Tech Aspire £35000 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood