WCRS hires Mind Candy's Dino Burbidge as technology director
WCRS has appointed Dino Burbidge to the newly-created role of director of technology and innovation.
Burbidge will oversee the agency’s creative technology department, reporting into managing partner Tom Crossley.
He has responsibility for driving WCRS’ creative product from a digital and tech perspective.
Burbidge was most recently at Mind Candy, the creators of Moshi Monsters, where he held a dual creative and marketing role. He left this job in April.
He has also been a creative director at agencies including Digital Outlook, head of creative technology for the former children’s TV company Jetix Europe and headed up creative teams at BBC Worldwide.
Ross Neil, creative director of WCRS, said: "Good ideas can live anywhere – it’s up to us to elevate them to the best platform to reach the widest audience in a form people really care about. And with the technological expertise Dino brings, we are now in an even better position to do this."
WCRS managing partner Tom Crossley said: "WCRS is already delivering stand out technology-driven work, such as our 3D Women’s Aid cinema ad, and with Dino at the helm we will be pushing our product even further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey