Gemma CharlesSustainability Editor
Gemma Charles has been at Marketing since 2007 and is a specialist in sustainability, political marketing and the alcoholic beverage sector.
Previously she reported on the food and alcohol sectors, joining the magazine after a spell of freelancing at various titles. She has also held staff reporting roles on Marketing Week, The Lawyer and Inside Housing, the social housing journal, where she started her journalistic career a decade ago.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Principle Consultant - Marketing Mix Modelling Lipton Fleming £45000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Analyst - Global Digital Agency Lipton Fleming £45000 per annum, London
- Video Editor/Camera operator Source £22000 per annum, London