Gemma CharlesSustainability Editor
Gemma Charles has been at Marketing since 2007 and is a specialist in sustainability, political marketing and the alcoholic beverage sector.
Previously she reported on the food and alcohol sectors, joining the magazine after a spell of freelancing at various titles. She has also held staff reporting roles on Marketing Week, The Lawyer and Inside Housing, the social housing journal, where she started her journalistic career a decade ago.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam