Gemma CharlesSustainability Editor
Gemma Charles has been at Marketing since 2007 and is a specialist in sustainability, political marketing and the alcoholic beverage sector.
Previously she reported on the food and alcohol sectors, joining the magazine after a spell of freelancing at various titles. She has also held staff reporting roles on Marketing Week, The Lawyer and Inside Housing, the social housing journal, where she started her journalistic career a decade ago.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer