Gemma CharlesSustainability Editor
Gemma Charles has been at Marketing since 2007 and is a specialist in sustainability, political marketing and the alcoholic beverage sector.
Previously she reported on the food and alcohol sectors, joining the magazine after a spell of freelancing at various titles. She has also held staff reporting roles on Marketing Week, The Lawyer and Inside Housing, the social housing journal, where she started her journalistic career a decade ago.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London