Sarah RowlandSenior Web Producer: BR Group
Sarah Rowland (nee Johnson) has been with Brand Media since March 2008. She works as a Senior Web Producer with a specialism in video production. Her role stretches across all of the Brand Republic Group online titles.
Relevant experience: Previously I worked as a reporter at Haymarket on Market Direct and then Marketing magazine. I studied for my Journalism degree in Carlisle, writing for the News & Star and ‘Carlisle By Night’ before moving to London.
Favourite ad: I love film marketing, the social media campaign around Cloverfield was brilliant.
Favourite track: Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin
One thing not a lot of people know about me: I make short films and documentaries in my spare time. My ramblings about filming and editing can be found on Twitter @SarahinHD
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency