Sara KimberleyOnline Editor
Sara has been with Brand Republic Group since February 2009 and is the online editor for Campaign magazine.
Sara on Twitter: @SaraKimberley
Relevant experience: Worked on Centaur's Precision Marketing for four years where she became news editor. She has since worked at Media Week, Marketing, Brand Republic and now Campaign.
Favourite ad: John Lewis 'the long wait' in fact any in the series by Adam & Eve.
Favourite track: Kings of Leon 'Be Somebody' The Killers 'Mr Brightside' or anything by Wacko
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I speak Farsi...badly!
If I wasn't slaving away at Haymarket I'd be...? Working on a get rich quick scheme somewhere on a tropical island or I'd be a racing car driver.
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham