Sara KimberleyOnline Editor
Sara has been with Brand Republic Group since February 2009 and is the online editor for Campaign magazine.
Sara on Twitter: @SaraKimberley
Relevant experience: Worked on Centaur's Precision Marketing for four years where she became news editor. She has since worked at Media Week, Marketing, Brand Republic and now Campaign.
Favourite ad: John Lewis 'the long wait' in fact any in the series by Adam & Eve.
Favourite track: Kings of Leon 'Be Somebody' The Killers 'Mr Brightside' or anything by Wacko
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I speak Farsi...badly!
If I wasn't slaving away at Haymarket I'd be...? Working on a get rich quick scheme somewhere on a tropical island or I'd be a racing car driver.
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP