Daniel Farey-JonesDeputy Group News Editor
Dan has been with Brand Republic Group since October 2004, most recently as news editor of Brand Republic. Since December 2009 he has assumed a group role managing much of the daily breaking news output across Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing and Media Week. He has particular expertise in direct and data marketing and is the weekly editor of the DM Bulletin.
Relevant experience: News and features writer for AV Magazine; teaching English as a foreign language; advertising; door to door sales; paper round. Work experience on Surrey Mirror, Asia Pacific Coatings Journal and Infoconomy. Holds a PTC-accredited Foundation Skills in Journalism qualification.
Favourite ad: Axe/Lynx ‘Destiny' by Ponce Buenos Aires http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/thework/news/971249/Axe-destiny-ponce-buenos-aires/
Favourite track: Hot Chip - Take It In
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I was in a hit and run with a pigeon on my bicycle in Rimini and I'm going to hell.
If I wasn't slaving away at Haymarket I'd be... Slogging away on the national spelling circuit.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'