Daniel Farey-JonesDeputy Group News Editor
Dan has been with Brand Republic Group since October 2004, most recently as news editor of Brand Republic. Since December 2009 he has assumed a group role managing much of the daily breaking news output across Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing and Media Week. He has particular expertise in direct and data marketing and is the weekly editor of the DM Bulletin.
Relevant experience: News and features writer for AV Magazine; teaching English as a foreign language; advertising; door to door sales; paper round. Work experience on Surrey Mirror, Asia Pacific Coatings Journal and Infoconomy. Holds a PTC-accredited Foundation Skills in Journalism qualification.
Favourite ad: Axe/Lynx ‘Destiny' by Ponce Buenos Aires http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/thework/news/971249/Axe-destiny-ponce-buenos-aires/
Favourite track: Hot Chip - Take It In
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I was in a hit and run with a pigeon on my bicycle in Rimini and I'm going to hell.
If I wasn't slaving away at Haymarket I'd be... Slogging away on the national spelling circuit.
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive/Account Manager Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, West End
- Ecommerce Product Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Sales Manager- Multiplatform Solutions Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- Deputy Creative Director Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts