Daniel Farey-JonesDeputy Group News Editor
Dan has been with Brand Republic Group since October 2004, most recently as news editor of Brand Republic. Since December 2009 he has assumed a group role managing much of the daily breaking news output across Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing and Media Week. He has particular expertise in direct and data marketing and is the weekly editor of the DM Bulletin.
Relevant experience: News and features writer for AV Magazine; teaching English as a foreign language; advertising; door to door sales; paper round. Work experience on Surrey Mirror, Asia Pacific Coatings Journal and Infoconomy. Holds a PTC-accredited Foundation Skills in Journalism qualification.
Favourite ad: Axe/Lynx ‘Destiny' by Ponce Buenos Aires http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/thework/news/971249/Axe-destiny-ponce-buenos-aires/
Favourite track: Hot Chip - Take It In
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I was in a hit and run with a pigeon on my bicycle in Rimini and I'm going to hell.
If I wasn't slaving away at Haymarket I'd be... Slogging away on the national spelling circuit.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Lead - Contract Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool
- Community Manager Major Players £120 - £125 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Presentation Specialist (Media Agency, PC, Powerpoint) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London