Daniel Farey-JonesDeputy Group News Editor
Dan has been with Brand Republic Group since October 2004, most recently as news editor of Brand Republic. Since December 2009 he has assumed a group role managing much of the daily breaking news output across Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing and Media Week. He has particular expertise in direct and data marketing and is the weekly editor of the DM Bulletin.
Relevant experience: News and features writer for AV Magazine; teaching English as a foreign language; advertising; door to door sales; paper round. Work experience on Surrey Mirror, Asia Pacific Coatings Journal and Infoconomy. Holds a PTC-accredited Foundation Skills in Journalism qualification.
Favourite ad: Axe/Lynx ‘Destiny' by Ponce Buenos Aires http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/thework/news/971249/Axe-destiny-ponce-buenos-aires/
Favourite track: Hot Chip - Take It In
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I was in a hit and run with a pigeon on my bicycle in Rimini and I'm going to hell.
If I wasn't slaving away at Haymarket I'd be... Slogging away on the national spelling circuit.
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham