Maisie McCabeSenior Reporter
Maisie has been with Brand Republic Group since August 2008 and covers TV, radio, outdoor, cinema and regional media.
Maisie on Twitter: @MaisieMcCabe
Relevant experience: Work experience placements at The Guardian, The Independent on Sunday, Third Sector, Dazed and Confused, Olive and The Stool Pigeon in addition to freelancing for Time Out, NewStatesman.com and Dazed Digital. Maisie completed her postgraduate journalism diploma at City University in summer 2008.
Favourite ad: The Flat Eric ad for Levi’s Sta-Prest
Favourite track: It’s between Sister Nancy ‘Bam Bam’ and New Order ‘True Faith’.
One thing not a lot of people know about me: I’m a pretty open book…
If I wasn’t slaving away at Haymarket I’d be...? Researching seventeenth century political thought.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam