Maisie McCabeSenior Reporter
Maisie has been with Brand Republic Group since August 2008 and covers TV, radio, outdoor, cinema and regional media.
Maisie on Twitter: @MaisieMcCabe
Relevant experience: Work experience placements at The Guardian, The Independent on Sunday, Third Sector, Dazed and Confused, Olive and The Stool Pigeon in addition to freelancing for Time Out, NewStatesman.com and Dazed Digital. Maisie completed her postgraduate journalism diploma at City University in summer 2008.
Favourite ad: The Flat Eric ad for Levi’s Sta-Prest
Favourite track: It’s between Sister Nancy ‘Bam Bam’ and New Order ‘True Faith’.
One thing not a lot of people know about me: I’m a pretty open book…
If I wasn’t slaving away at Haymarket I’d be...? Researching seventeenth century political thought.
- Digital Strategy Director Source £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Manchester
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch