Maisie McCabeSenior Reporter
Maisie has been with Brand Republic Group since August 2008 and covers TV, radio, outdoor, cinema and regional media.
Maisie on Twitter: @MaisieMcCabe
Relevant experience: Work experience placements at The Guardian, The Independent on Sunday, Third Sector, Dazed and Confused, Olive and The Stool Pigeon in addition to freelancing for Time Out, NewStatesman.com and Dazed Digital. Maisie completed her postgraduate journalism diploma at City University in summer 2008.
Favourite ad: The Flat Eric ad for Levi’s Sta-Prest
Favourite track: It’s between Sister Nancy ‘Bam Bam’ and New Order ‘True Faith’.
One thing not a lot of people know about me: I’m a pretty open book…
If I wasn’t slaving away at Haymarket I’d be...? Researching seventeenth century political thought.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch