Sarah ShearmanReporter What you do at Haymarket: Reporter covering digital media and marketing for Marketing, Brand Republic, Media Week and Campaign
Sarah on Twitter:@shearmans
Relevant experience: Editorial assistant at Money Management at the Financial Times and before that I studied post-graduate journalism at Cardiff University.
Favourite ad: Google Chrome 'The Wilderness Downtown'
Favourite track: Velvet Underground ‘Who loves the sun’
One thing not a lot of people know about you: There’s is not much people don’t know, unfortunately.
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency