- Account Manager - Integrated Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Web & Digtial Marketing Officer Stopgap £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager, Food Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £42,000 + car allowance , Greater London
- Account Director - shopper - Hertfordshire - up to £50k Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Lead PHP/Drupal Developer Needed! - £45k - London Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, City of London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.