Ben has been with Brand Media since July 2011. He works as a wesite producer across all of the Brand Media sites.
Twitter name: @thebenhall
Relevant experience: Worked at Huddersfield Students’ Union creating video and interactive content for its web presences. Also completed work experience as a video producer at The Times. I’ve been creating content for the web since the age of 10 – not all of it was great, but the experience has stood me in good stead.
Favourite ad: The PEN Story - Olympus
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I once played Jafar in my school’s version of Aladdin. Versatile.
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham