Ben has been with Brand Media since July 2011. He works as a wesite producer across all of the Brand Media sites.
Twitter name: @thebenhall
Relevant experience: Worked at Huddersfield Students’ Union creating video and interactive content for its web presences. Also completed work experience as a video producer at The Times. I’ve been creating content for the web since the age of 10 – not all of it was great, but the experience has stood me in good stead.
Favourite ad: The PEN Story - Olympus
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I once played Jafar in my school’s version of Aladdin. Versatile.
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Creative - cutting-edge lifestyle brand The Great & The Good £60000 - £65000 per annum, East London
- Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London