Ben has been with Brand Media since July 2011. He works as a wesite producer across all of the Brand Media sites.
Twitter name: @thebenhall
Relevant experience: Worked at Huddersfield Students’ Union creating video and interactive content for its web presences. Also completed work experience as a video producer at The Times. I’ve been creating content for the web since the age of 10 – not all of it was great, but the experience has stood me in good stead.
Favourite ad: The PEN Story - Olympus
One thing not a lot of people know about you: I once played Jafar in my school’s version of Aladdin. Versatile.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1