Matthew ChapmanReporter Matthew has been with Brand Republic Group since September 2011 covering the retail, technology, gaming and utilities sectors.
Matthew on Twitter: @mattchapmanUK
Relevant experience: After the standard unpaid work experience at many different publications, I landed my first full-time reporter position at StrategyEye, a company that covers the digital media industry. After a few months learning the trade at StrategyEye, I moved on to Pitch, the agency-focused sister publication of Marketing Week. I spent a year in the role before making the move to Haymarket.
Favourite ad: Undoubtedly ‘More ties!’ by Just For Men, an inspiration for any jobseeker in these tough times we are living through.
Favourite track: Father and Son by Cat Stevens.
One thing not a lot of people know about me: I used to have a rather unhealthy obsession with Neighbours (the Australian soap opera), which led me to set up a Neighbours appreciation society at university. I’m over it now.
If I wasn’t slaving away at Haymarket I’d be...? Setting up a chain of boutique hotels around the world, mainly so I can permanently travel.
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media