- This week Campaign has turned its video cameras on celebrities, media moguls, scientists and glossy magazine editors for our LIVE@AdvertisingWeek blog of Advertising Week Europe.
- Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and Brand Republic have kicked off their coverage of Advertising Week Europe 2014 with their dedicated live blog.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty is to launch a CRM division with the direct industry veterans Simon Hall and Warren Moore, after adding British Airways' customer engagement business to its advertising account.
- Heineken has shifted its John Smith's advertising account out of long-standing incumbent TBWA\London and into Adam&Eve/DDB without a pitch.
- Mother's Christmas ad for Boots was the most creative ad of those tested by the Radio Advertising Bureau in the second half of 2013.
- Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook's vice-president of EMEA, Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, and the other judges explain why they chose this year's Women of Tomorrow.
- Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
- Campaign refreshed its design and content this week, as part of a strategy to increase its international focus and place a stronger emphasis on digital innovation.
- Thinkbox is now accepting entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2014, which recognise and celebrate brilliant use of commercial TV.
- The deadline for entries to Women of Tomorrow, the IPA and Campaign initiative to champion future female industry leaders, has been extended to end of play on Monday January 27.
- Post Office, Costa Coffee and Coca-Cola are among the brands spreading Christmas cheer in outdoor campaigns across the country.
Agency: Adam & Eve
Agency: Fallon London
© Haymarket Media Group Ltd.