- Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
- Campaign refreshed its design and content this week, as part of a strategy to increase its international focus and place a stronger emphasis on digital innovation.
- Thinkbox is now accepting entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2014, which recognise and celebrate brilliant use of commercial TV.
- The deadline for entries to Women of Tomorrow, the IPA and Campaign initiative to champion future female industry leaders, has been extended to end of play on Monday January 27.
- Post Office, Costa Coffee and Coca-Cola are among the brands spreading Christmas cheer in outdoor campaigns across the country.
- SapientNitro has continued to blur the line between digital ad agency and innovations lab by building a body of eclectic and pioneering work during a lucrative and award-winning year.
- View our gallery of highlights from this year' Campaign A List party, including shots of: Steve Hatch, Facebook's incoming UK and Ireland regional director; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB founder; and Toby Horry, Dare's managing director.
- Hibu, the publisher of the Yellow Pages, is looking for an agency to handle its global direct response advertising.
© Haymarket Media Group Ltd.