Georgina BrazierWeb producer Georgie joined Brand Republic in August after studying for a masters in multi-media journalism. She works across all the brand media websites, producing video, interactive and editorial content.
Twitter name: @georgiebrazier
Relevant experience: I have a degree in English and Drama from Queen Mary, University of London and a masters in multi-media journalism from Bournemouth University. During my masters course, I also worked part time at ITV as a runner on various shows. I have completed work experience placements at the Times, BBC, Channel 4 and Zone Content's 4food. When I was a child I used to pretend I was a 'roving reporter' in front of the camera for holiday videos, so obviously knew where I was headed...
Favourite ad: Canal+ 'the bear' by BETC Euro RSCG
One thing not a lot of people know about me: When I'm old I want to write the next Harry Potter and read it to children in bookshops
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB