Georgina BrazierWeb producer Georgie joined Brand Republic in August after studying for a masters in multi-media journalism. She works across all the brand media websites, producing video, interactive and editorial content.
Twitter name: @georgiebrazier
Relevant experience: I have a degree in English and Drama from Queen Mary, University of London and a masters in multi-media journalism from Bournemouth University. During my masters course, I also worked part time at ITV as a runner on various shows. I have completed work experience placements at the Times, BBC, Channel 4 and Zone Content's 4food. When I was a child I used to pretend I was a 'roving reporter' in front of the camera for holiday videos, so obviously knew where I was headed...
Favourite ad: Canal+ 'the bear' by BETC Euro RSCG
One thing not a lot of people know about me: When I'm old I want to write the next Harry Potter and read it to children in bookshops
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers