Georgina BrazierWeb producer Georgie joined Brand Republic in August after studying for a masters in multi-media journalism. She works across all the brand media websites, producing video, interactive and editorial content.
Twitter name: @georgiebrazier
Relevant experience: I have a degree in English and Drama from Queen Mary, University of London and a masters in multi-media journalism from Bournemouth University. During my masters course, I also worked part time at ITV as a runner on various shows. I have completed work experience placements at the Times, BBC, Channel 4 and Zone Content's 4food. When I was a child I used to pretend I was a 'roving reporter' in front of the camera for holiday videos, so obviously knew where I was headed...
Favourite ad: Canal+ 'the bear' by BETC Euro RSCG
One thing not a lot of people know about me: When I'm old I want to write the next Harry Potter and read it to children in bookshops
- Middleweight/Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- POS designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Researcher for a executive search consultancy Hanson Search Competitive Salary , London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Swindon
- International Commercial Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?