Georgina BrazierWeb producer Georgie joined Brand Republic in August after studying for a masters in multi-media journalism. She works across all the brand media websites, producing video, interactive and editorial content.
Twitter name: @georgiebrazier
Relevant experience: I have a degree in English and Drama from Queen Mary, University of London and a masters in multi-media journalism from Bournemouth University. During my masters course, I also worked part time at ITV as a runner on various shows. I have completed work experience placements at the Times, BBC, Channel 4 and Zone Content's 4food. When I was a child I used to pretend I was a 'roving reporter' in front of the camera for holiday videos, so obviously knew where I was headed...
Favourite ad: Canal+ 'the bear' by BETC Euro RSCG
One thing not a lot of people know about me: When I'm old I want to write the next Harry Potter and read it to children in bookshops
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England