Nicola Kemp is Head of Features at Marketing and was previously media editor. She joined the magazine in 2005 from Emap, where she was features reporter on Media & Marketing Europe, a pan-European monthly based in London.
Her first journalism job was as a financial journalist at Standard & Poors and she has a history degree from Bristol University.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London