- Vertu, the luxury phone brand, has appointed Club Havas as its global creative agency after a competitive pitch.
- Vita Coco, the coconut-water drink owned by All Market Inc, is on the hunt for a creative agency.
- Samsung has named CHI & Partners the global digital and experiential agency for its TV division after a pitch.
- J Walter Thompson London has appointed Danielle Bassil in the newly created role of head of integrated operations as the agency rejigs its management structure.
- Turkey's ministry of culture and tourism is looking for an agency to handle its $10 million (£6.5 million) social media and digital account.
- Dean Gaffney, the former EastEnders actor, appears in a new campaign for Marmite that sees the brand rescue the forgotten celebrity.
- Will.i.am, the entrepreneur and member of The Black Eyed Peas, features in a global campaign for The Wall Street Journal.
- McCann London has created a digital and press campaign for the Cannes Lions International Festival Of Creativity, urging agencies to send under-performing staff to the event.
- Facebook has begun a TV and outdoor campaign in the UK, boasting of the social media site's ability to help create and sustain friendships.
- Albion has decided not to repitch, citing practices at the company that 'we categorically do not agree with'.
- CHI & Partners has promoted Micky Tudor to deputy executive creative director.
- Anomaly London has teamed up with an Oscar-nominated director to create a documentary exploring the rise of YouTube creators.
- Carlsberg, the Danish lager, has revived its "if Carlsberg did..." strapline as a TV campaign after a four-year hiatus.
- Volkswagen positions itself as the saviour of SMEs in a TV campaign for its commercial vehicles division.
- Interpublic Group saw growth in all markets except continental Europe in 2014, with income before income tax rising 53.8 per cent from $468 million (£303.6 million) in 2013 to $720 million.
- Hiscox has expanded its brief with VCCP after pitching for a creative partner across continental Europe.
- Budgens, the Musgrave Group convenience-store chain, is looking for an agency to help it "revitalise" the brand with a TV campaign.
- Ribena has appointed J Walter Thompson London as its strategic partner in the UK after a pitch.
- Lucky Generals has hired Laurence Horner, a former joint head of strategy at Mother, as its first strategy director.
- John Frieda, the hair care brand founded by the eponymous celebrity stylist, is launching a global campaign.
Agency: BETC Euro RSCG
Agency: Bartle Bogle Hegarty
© Haymarket Media Group Ltd.