- VCCP has been named the advertising agency with the best new-business record for the third consecutive year.
- Quiet Storm's board of directors is buying back the 50 per cent stake it sold to Inferno ahead of the latter's merger with DraftFCB.
- Starship's 1985 hit song 'We Built This City' has climbed to number 25 in the official UK single downloads chart after being featured in Three's latest TV campaign.
- Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide has won the jeweller Tiffany & Co's global advertising account after a competitive pitch.
- Ebookers, the online travel agent, has appointed Quiet Storm to its pan-European advertising account.
- NSPCC, the children's charity, is contacting agencies as it seeks to build a digital roster.
- Google has teamed up with Manchester United to give the football club's fans the chance to appear pitch-side at Old Trafford on digital screens.
- Invesco Perpetual, the investment management company, is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising.
- Droga5 Europe has produced its first piece of work since being established in 2013, for new client Beats by Dre.
- Alistair Beattie, DDB's EMEA head of strategic planning and innovation, has been promoted to EMEA president of Tribal Worldwide after the departure of Jacco ter Schegget to OgilvyOne China.
- Save the Children's new TV campaign shows real footage of a woman giving birth.
- Jägermeister is to launch its first TV advertising campaign in the UK next month, with a 60-second spot about a group of professional surfers.
- Three has released a campaign featuring a young girl singing Starship's 'We Built This City' as a follow-up to 2013's viral smash, "the pony".
- The former staff members at StrawberryFrog's now-defunct Amsterdam office have seen their legal action against their old employers collapse, after the Dutch agency was declared bankrupt.
- DFS has kicked off a search for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
- McCain, the frozen-food company, is looking for a digital shop.
- Mother has won the global creative account for Unilever's Bertolli after a pitch.
- Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
- B&Q is on the hunt for a digital agency as part of the marketing overhaul that saw it replace Karmarama with WCRS on its advertising account.
- Cadbury has released an online film of actor James Corden lip-syncing to an Estelle track as part of its 'Free The Joy' campaign.
© Haymarket Media Group Ltd.