Cannes Lions drops 'advertising' from strapline to reflect changed focus
By Alec Mattinson Thursday, 18 November 2010 05:25PM
The Cannes Lions festival has changed its strapline from ‘international advertising festival’ to ‘international festival of creativity’.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB up to £30k + car, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London