Avery Dennison hands global corporate brief to Hill & Knowlton
By Peter Hay Tuesday, 07 December 2010 11:26AM
Packaging, office and retail supplies firm Avery Dennison has handed its retained, global corporate brief to Hill & Knowlton.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central