Labour adopting 'Good cop, bad cop' PR strategy with hires of Tom Baldwin and Bob Roberts
By David Singleton Thursday, 16 December 2010 06:00AM
The Labour Party is adopting 'a good cop, bad cop' approach to its comms with the appointment of two senior newspaper journalists this week, according to party strategists.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Interim Product & Propositions Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Central London
- Digital Planning Manager - FMCG and Tech Aspire £35000 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood