Labour adopting 'Good cop, bad cop' PR strategy with hires of Tom Baldwin and Bob Roberts
By David Singleton Thursday, 16 December 2010 06:00AM
The Labour Party is adopting 'a good cop, bad cop' approach to its comms with the appointment of two senior newspaper journalists this week, according to party strategists.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London