Grosvenor Casinos brings in Publicasity for rebrand to G Casinos
By David Woods Friday, 17 December 2010 08:45AM
Grosvenor Casinos, part of the Rank Group, has appointed Publicasity to raise its profile within the UK through a consumer PR campaign, following a four-way competitive pitch.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Freelance Multi-lingual Project Manager Purple Consultancy £160 - £170 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Exec, Consumer Tech Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000-£35000, London
- Digital Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum + pro rata - 9 months, West London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £200 - £250 per day + 3 months, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions