Threepipe kicks off Stella Artois campaign at Cannes Film Festival
By Matt Cartmell Thursday, 10 February 2011 05:34PM
Threepipe is understood to have been appointed by premium lager brand Stella Artois, with one of its first campaigns focusing on the Cannes Film Festival.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London