Threepipe wins K-Swiss brief and sets up division led by Nick Crook
By Matt Cartmell Thursday, 07 April 2011 05:49PM
K-Swiss, the sports company, has hired Threepipe to handle its PR in the UK, following a four-way pitch process.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Insight Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £25000 - £30000 per annum, Uxbridge