PZ Cussons Beauty hires Neville McCarthy's Andrew Perera to head comms
By Nadirah Kaba Wednesday, 08 June 2011 08:56AM
PZ Cussons Beauty, owner of St Tropez and Charles Worthington brands, has raided luxuy PR agency Neville McCarthy for its new comms boss.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Sales Manager, Brand Republic Group Haymarket Media Group Up to £40k plus commission, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Account Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum + bennefits, London
- Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager - Spanish/German Major Players £120 - £160 per day, London