Ryder Cup 2010 host hands brief to Battersea-based agency KTB PR
By Nadirah Kaba Thursday, 23 June 2011 05:37PM
Celtic Manor Resort, host to the 2010 Ryder Cup, has appointed lifestyle, sport and wellness agency KTB PR to provide general PR support.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Social Advertising Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Part Time Digital Marketing Assistant for Exhibitions Brand Recruitment £10 - £18 per hour, South East England
- Senior Designer (Broadcast) | Bristol (BS1) | Perm | £20-30K Red Sofa London £20000 - £30000 per annum + flexible depending on experience, Bristol, City of Bristol
- PR Account Manager | Comms Agency | Soho, London Red Sofa London £25000 - £32000 per annum + dependant on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)