Lord Bell plots MBO targeting Bell Pottinger brands
By Alec Mattinson Tuesday, 31 January 2012 06:35PM
Lord Bell and Piers Pottinger are attempting to buy back parts of Chime's PR business to create a privately-owned corporate and political reputation specialist.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits, High Wycombe
- Editorial Officer Stopgap £27000 - £32000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Cambridge
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- The Lad Bible publisher hires Mimi Turner as marketing director