WPP posts 4.6% PR and public affairs like-for-like growth
By Matt Cartmell Thursday, 01 March 2012 10:49AM
WPP has reported 2011 PR and public affairs revenues of £886m, up from £845m in the previous year.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Designer | Luxury Travel | West London (W4) Red Sofa London £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Top 20 Plc, London, £35k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Project Manager - Marketing National Trust circa £30,000 per annum, Heelis, Swindon
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad