Chime Communications sees 2011 PR income drop 7%
By Alec Mattinson Wednesday, 07 March 2012 07:58AM
Chime Communications recorded a 4% rise in like-for-like income for the year ended 31 December 2011, but saw its PR revenues cut by 7% on a like-for-like basis.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central