Chime Communications sees 2011 PR income drop 7%
By Alec Mattinson Wednesday, 07 March 2012 07:58AM
Chime Communications recorded a 4% rise in like-for-like income for the year ended 31 December 2011, but saw its PR revenues cut by 7% on a like-for-like basis.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- PROJECT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL AGENCY - LONDON - £70-75 Salt £70000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Stopgap £160 - £180 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Producer (Production Company, Music, Entertainment industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 45k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...