Independent's Bell Pottinger stories have had 'no impact', says Bell
By Alec Mattinson Friday, 09 March 2012 10:15AM
Lord Bell, chairman of Chime Communications, has dismissed suggestions that The Independent's exposé of the agency has had any material effect on the group.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Executive Ninesharp Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Cheshire
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, South East London
- Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Marketing Assistant Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£25000.00 - Ã‚£30000 per annum, City of London