Independent's Bell Pottinger stories have had 'no impact', says Bell
By Alec Mattinson Friday, 09 March 2012 10:15AM
Lord Bell, chairman of Chime Communications, has dismissed suggestions that The Independent's exposé of the agency has had any material effect on the group.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Competitive , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Relations Manager Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3