Agency sought to embed Climate Week as a 'cultural moment'
By Matt Cartmell Thursday, 10 May 2012 05:23PM
A major climate change campaign has launched a hunt for comms support as it enters its third year.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building