Chime Communications prepares for PR MBO
By Alec Mattinson Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:00AM
Chime Communications is restructuring its PR division as the company pushes ahead with plans to sell off a chunk of its comms business.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Analyst- Social Media - Data Visualisation - Reporting Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Media Analyst - Start your career in Marketing Effectiveness? Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Qualitative mid-weight researchers Lipton Fleming £25000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London