Vodafone in row over 4G
Friday, 18 May 2012 12:00AM
Vodafone is understood to have ended a contract with GolinHarris in Asia because of the agency's work on a 4G campaign for a rival mobile phone operator in the UK.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Media Specialist Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Junior Copywriter Major Players £28000 per annum, London
- Trading Media Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept