Chime agrees sale of PR businesses to Lord Bell
By Sara Luker Thursday, 31 May 2012 09:48AM
Chime Communications has agreed to sell a section of its PR businesses to Lord Bell, revealing that the holding company name will be BPP Communications.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive / Lead Generator Stonor Completely depends on level of experience - £25K - £45K, Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire / Watford, H...
- Mid-Senior Designer - B2B Marketing Agency - Berks - £32k - NP103 Stonor £28k - £32k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Mid-weight Designer - Creative Agency - Hertfordshire - £25k - £35k - NP105 Stonor £25k - £35k, Hertfordshire / Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire / Luton, Bedfordshire / St Albans, Hertfordshire /...