WPP denies it will refuse Sir Martin Sorrell pay package
By Sara Luker Monday, 11 June 2012 10:05AM
WPP has denied reports that have suggested it could refuse a £13m compensation package for chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Marketing Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bedfordshire
- Brand Activation Manager Stopgap £200 - £225 per day + 12 month contract, London (West), London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Digital Marketing Exec | Travel | £30k Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)