Vodafone searches for global business-to-business agency
By Matt Cartmell Tuesday, 12 June 2012 05:26PM
Vodafone Group is seeking a global b2b agency as it increases its focus on enterprise customers worldwide.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Platform Director EU Ultimate Asset £75000 - £85000 per annum + + comm + shares, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA, South East England
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts