Demand for action on intern pay in PR industry
By Matt Cartmell Wednesday, 20 June 2012 08:06AM
The PR industry's treatment of interns has been thrown back into the spotlight with the revelation that only a quarter of comms interns receive the national minimum wage.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Head of Brand Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-Senior Project Manager/ Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £30,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer/ Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer x 2 Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn