Demand for action on intern pay in PR industry
By Matt Cartmell Wednesday, 20 June 2012 08:06AM
The PR industry's treatment of interns has been thrown back into the spotlight with the revelation that only a quarter of comms interns receive the national minimum wage.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, South West London
- Senior Comms Planner - £30K - Sport's Broadcaster!! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Account Director. Red Sofa London £48000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - Association - Energy Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £28000 per annum + BENEFITS, London
- Digital Strategist Accord Group Limited c. £50,000 + benefits, Central St Giles, London WC1A 1DG
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign