Barclays boss Bob Diamond resists calls to step down
By Alec Mattinson Friday, 29 June 2012 10:35AM
Barclays' chief executive Bob Diamond has apologised and announced he will forgo his bonus, but is refusing to resign as the bank handles the Libor scandal fallout.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Marketing Officer St George's Weybridge c£23,000-25,000 per annum, Weybridge, Surrey
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role