Big banks shun social media engagement
By John Owens Tuesday, 31 July 2012 05:50PM
Britain's banks are shunning social media engagement in spite of the growing reputation crisis facing the sector.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Brand Manager - Lifestyle Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Global Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Alpro £25-£30k plus benefits, West Midlands
- Design Director Source £45000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, East Midlands
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas