William Hill cranks up focus on social media
By John Owens Friday, 03 August 2012 12:00AM
Bookmaker William Hill has called in external social media expertise as the company focuses on expanding its online empire internationally.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Digital Marketing Designer & Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- 2 x Account Directors - ATL / Integrated Account - Top Agency - £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive / SAE Cottrell&Klar £25-28k with bonus opportunities, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £25-30K Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits inc bonus + healthcare, Hertfordshire
- Freelance Senior Packaging Designer - Tobacco Aspire £250 - £320 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign