Open Road co-founder Victoria Tate steps down
By John Owens Monday, 20 August 2012 08:26AM
The co-founder of Open Road, Victoria Tate, has stepped down from her role as director.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Presentation Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Windsor
- Media Comms Planning Director - Ents account Lipton Fleming Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project manager, Digital Agency, Ã‚£35K Source Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Visualiser Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £32000 per annum, Windsor
- Search Manager - Fashion - North London Major Players Ã‚£36000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton