BPA comms chief 'confident' Paralympics will challenge perceptions of disability
By Hannah Crown Wednesday, 29 August 2012 03:40PM
The comms chief of the British Paralympic Association says she is 'confident' the Paralympics will challenge people's perceptions of disability.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge